How to Enrol – Course Registration
Enrolling in ILC courses is easy!
Before you enrol in an ILC course this summer, please click here to read this important information.
- Find the student category below that applies to you
- Carefully read the enrolment instructions
- Pay your required administration fee
- Once your enrolment is approved by a member of ILC’s Learner Services Team, you can access your course material
- Please note ILC courses require a minimum of 3-4 months to complete
High School Courses
How to enrol, how much it costs, the enrolment process, required information and any related documentation.
For parents of students under 18: how much it costs, enrolment process, required information and any related documentation.
Full Time Student Status
Students taking courses with ILC are considered to have full time student status when enroled and are active in 3 or more courses.
Special Needs Students
For ILC students, how to request accommodations and special considerations.