Enrolling: Students 18 and Over
Who Can Enrol
The following may enrol in an ILC course as a non-resident:
- students from other provinces or territories of Canada
- students on study visas attending post-secondary programs in Canada
- individuals with work permits
- residents of other countries
Non-resident students must pay the full non-refundable administration fee as required by the Ontario Education Act. The fees are:
- $500 for a full-credit course
- $250 for a half-credit course
How to Enrol
To enroll in a secondary school credit course, non-resident students must be at least 13 years of age and not attending a day school.
- Select the ILC high school credit course you wish to take. Make note of the course name and course code number
- Ontario residents can select up to 4 courses at one time
- Non-Ontario residents can select up to 6 courses at one time
- Access the Online Enrolment and Payment Form
- Be sure to have access to all the required information and documentation you need to successfully complete the enrolment process including, your most recent original secondary school transcript and your current school or the last school you attended
- Upload all required documentation to your online application form and submit your payment of $500.00 in Canadian dollars for each course.
- Once you have successfully enroled in your course, you will receive notification by email. You will have access to your course material within 5 to 10 business days.
To open and print PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader software.