Enrolling: Students 18 and Over
Before you enrol in an ILC course this summer, please click here to read this important information.
Fill out the Online Enrolment and Payment Form. Please note that to successfully complete the form you will need to provide personal information and required documentation
Residents of Ontario
Please be sure to carefully read the entire Online Enrolment and Payment Form prior to starting. There is no ability to save a partially completed form. You will need to have the specific information and documentation on-hand to successfully complete your course enrolment. Please note: Students enrolling as Ontario Residents write their final tests in Ontario with ILC test supervisors.
Who Can Enrol
- be 18 years of age or older, and not attending secondary school
- live in Ontario
- be a Canadian citizen, a landed immigrant, or a refugee, or an Ontario resident holding a diplomatic visa or ministerial permit
There is a non-refundable administration fee of $40 for each course.
How to Enrol
- Select the ILC high school credit course you wish to take. Make note of the course name and course code number
- Access the Online Enrolment and Payment Form. Carefully read through the entire form prior to starting the enrolment process.
- Be sure to have access to all the required information and documentation you need to successfully complete the enrolment process
- If you are a homeschooled student, click here
- If you are under the age of 20, you must also submit:
- An official, original Ontario Student Transcript, available from your last secondary school
- Date of leaving letter from your last Ontario secondary school
- Ask the last secondary school you attended to write a Date of Leaving Letter. It must be on school letterhead, with a recent date and signature. The letter must state: the date you officially left, that no further timetable was created for you, that you are not attending any secondary school at the time of the course request, and that you have not arranged to return school next semester or term.
- If you are over the age of 20, we recommend you submit an official original Ontario Student Transcript, if possible
- Upload all required documentation to your online application form and submit your payment of $40.00 for each course
- Once you have submitted your completed application, it will be processed within one business day. An email notification will be sent to you within 5 to 10 business days indicating your successful enrollment and providing you with access to your course material.
To open and print PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader software.