Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Request Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
Send the following to the ILC:
- your written request for the assessment
- your official original Ontario Student Transcript, if you attended secondary school in Ontario
- all your official, original academic and training records, including the official date you withdrew from daytime attendance at a secondary school (if you left and returned, we also need those dates)
You may request an assessment if you:
- have completed at least one full credit with the ILC
- have not attended a secondary school for at least one year
- want the ILC to issue your diploma
About the documentation required:
- To avoid delays, obtain your records and have them ready to send with your request for an assessment.
- Academic records in Ontario are usually available from the secondary school you last attended.
- All records you submit must be originals, with an original seal or stamp and signature. Photocopies will only be accepted if signed by a Notary Public, confirming that the originals were official documents.
- If you attended school outside Canada and your educational records are in a language other than English or French, they must be accompanied by translations done by a member of the Association of Translators of Ontario or a consulate of the country of origin, with a letter from the person who did the translation.