Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
ILC issues a diploma transcript when the diploma requirements have been met. The diploma transcript is an official record of the secondary school academic achievement and bears the diploma issue date. The transcript lists the courses completed, the final marks and the credit value of each course.
- The ILC can issue your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) if you earn your last credit with us.
- You can also submit a written request along with your official, original academic records, including your transcript.