Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Transfer to Another Course
To request a course transfer, complete the appropriate section of the Administration form.
- Complete the appropriate section and return the Administration Form as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Learner Services
- You may also send your Administrative Form transfer request by mail, fax or drop it off in person
- If your course had returnable items lent to you by the ILC please return the items as indicated in the course information you received to:
1100 Thornton Road South,
- ILC will not process the transfer request for you until your returnable course items have been received
- A student is allowed one course transfer request per paid course enrolment non-refundable administration fee
Allowable Transfer Requirement
There is no fee to process a transfer request that meets the following requirement:
- Your request for a transfer is received within 60 days after the course enrolment date and you have not sent any course work for evaluation to the ILC.
If you wish to transfer from a course and your request does not meet the allowable transfer requirement, you may use the Administration form to withdraw from the course. If you wish to re-enroll in the same course or enroll in a different course you must complete the Online Registration, Enrolment and Payment Form and pay the non-refundable course administration fee.
Note: Day School Students enrolled in the ILC through their secondary school are not eligible for a course transfer.
To open and print PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader software.