Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Request Enrolment Confirmation
Please complete the Request for Enrolment Confirmation form and send it in by email, mail, fax, or in person.
Forwarding a letter confirming your enrolment to another institution or an employer
A letter confirming your enrolment is available after the mark for at least one unit in your 4/5 course or two units in your 7 unit course have been recorded at ILC.
Preparing a letter confirming your enrolment
We need 2 to 3 business days to prepare these documents (not including time in the mail). We will mail one copy of the document to the address you indicate and one copy to you for your records.
Please plan ahead. ILC is unable to respond to special or urgent requests, even if deadlines for post-secondary admissions are near.
ILC will not fax or courier these documents or telephone the institution.
Download the Request for Enrolment Confirmation form (PDF, 104 KB).
To open and print PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader software.