Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Request Release of Information
Permission to release information about you or your course work
Information about you or your course work will be released only to you unless you give us your written and signed permission. This restriction includes parents, spouses, and friends. Personal and course work information will only be released through written consent of the adult student or parent/guardian of the non-adult student.
If you want to give ILC permission to release information to someone other than you, complete the Collection of Personal Information and Consent to Access and/or Release section on your course registration form.
Complete the Release of Information form to give ILC permission to release information about your studies to your family or another designated person.
Download the Request for Enrolment Confirmation form (PDF, 104 KB).
To open and print PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader software.