Learn how to...
- Request an Additional Course
- Re-enrol in a Course
- Withdraw from a Course
- Transfer to Another Course
- Change Personal Information
- Request a Transcript
- Request a Progress Report
- Request Enrolment Confirmation
- Request Release of Information
- Request a Written Assessment of Diploma Requirements
- Request a Mature Student Diploma Assessment
- Request ILC to Issue a Diploma
Request an Additional Course
ILC students can enrol in up to 4 courses at one time. If you are currently enrolled in fewer than 4 courses you can enrol in up to 4 at any time.
If you are already enrolled in 4 courses you can enrol in a subsequent course after the ILC has recorded a passing mark for the first unit of an active course (a course in which a unit has been submitted within 90 days) in one of the 4 previously enrolled courses. Additional courses can be added up to a maximum of 8 courses using this format.
To enrol in additional courses complete the appropriate Online Registration, Enrolment and Payment form (http://www.ilc.org/school/enrol.php)