Course Materials and My ILC
- After you enrol, you will receive all the instructions and materials needed to start a course.
- You will receive information on how to access the "My ILC" section of ilc.org. In "My ILC" you can view your student records, access digital components of your course, and submit your course work online.
- Course content is delivered using a variety of methods including:
- Online, through My ILC
- Blended, combination of online through My ILC and in print
- Printed materials
- Course materials include readings, practice exercises, assignments and (depending on the course) other resources such as books, software and web-based practice tutorials.
Course Journal and Online Submission
At the end of each unit, you submit your Journal to ILC. You can send your work two ways: online or by mail. Work must be sent online if your course is identified as an online course in our e-Guide. Please check the e-Guide before submitting your work for marking. Your teachers evaluate your work and make helpful comments. Your Journal is then returned to you.
Instructions on completing the course, and submitting online are included in the lesson material you receive.
Once you have finished or discontinued a course, returnable items (marked with a "Y" on your Package Form) must be sent by mail directly to:
1100 Thornton Road, South
Oshawa, ON L1J 7E2